All drainage systems deteriorate with time, and eventually a minor or major repair is required. After construction of a drainage system has been completed, the Drainage Authority is responsible to maintain the system and provide repairs necessary. Repairs mean restoring the system as nearly as practicable to the same hydraulic capacity as originally constructed and subsequently improved.
- Alternative Side Inlets
- Repair Process
- Vegetative Maintenance Opt Out Form
- Vegetative Maintenance Notice
- Bid Packages - the Drainage Department will post projects for bid in this location. At this time, the Drainage Department is not seeking bids for any projects. Please check back.
- Contractor Insurance Requirements
- Drainage Repair Lookup
- Repair Standards & Specifications