County Ditch #21

County Ditch #21 Preliminary Engineer's ...


Property information by parcel

Can be found on this website:  ...


Pay Property Taxes- Automatic Withdrawal

Faribault County is pleased to offer a direct debit option.  Taxpayers will now have the opportunity to pay property taxes through an automatic withdrawal from a checking or a savings ...


JCD201 CD24 Outlet Fee

Outlet fee for JCD 201 to CD ...



Frequently Asked Questions

Here is the "Population and Household Counts" of Faribault County cities and townships from the 2010 census.

Click on the "Board of Commissioner" tab at the right to go to their page.  There you will find a link to the agenda of the next Board of Commissioner's meeting.

Here is a listing of the cities and townships each Commissioner represents.   Commissioner's Districts

Call the Mankato Exam Station at 507-344-2799 and tell them you want to schedule an appointment for Blue Earth.

Questions and payments regarding traffic tickets should be directed to the MN Court Payment Center at 1-800-657-3611.

Or, visit the MN Court Payment Center web site at

Burning permits can be obtained from the city hall of the fire district you live in.  The permits are valid for 1 year.  You must call in to the Sheriff's Office each day that you are actually burning.  The phone number is 507-526-5148.  Please have the name the permit is issued to along with your Township and Section Number when you call.


Faribault County Courthouse
415 North Main
P.O. Box 130
Blue Earth, MN 56013

Phone: 507-526-6225
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday


Blue Earth     |     Bricelyn     |     Delavan     |     Easton     |     Frost     |     Elmore     |     Kiester     |     Minnesota Lake     |     Wells     |     Winnebago

©2009 Faribault County. All Rights Reserved | Site Design By BEVCOMM®