How do I report a repair?

The first step is to notify Drainage Department staff by phone, email, or office visit.  Please know your township and section or parcel number.

After drainage staff have reviewed the problem, a plan will be made to solve the problem.  If the estimated cost of the repair falls below a certain threshold, the repair work may be done by hired labor and equipment without advertising for bids or entering into a contract for the repair work.