2021 Projects: Highways will be closed completely for construction. No detour will be posted.
- 2021 Box Culverts: We have 3 box culverts this year
- 22503 on 360th Ave 1/2 mile North of CSAH 2, work has started and the road will be closed for the duration of this project. This project will last approximately one month.
- L9763 on 10th St. just east of 310th Ave, starting in mid September and lasting approximately one month.
- A joint project with the Drainage department replacing the culvert on CSAH 13, 3/4 south of TH109, work has started and the road will be closed for the duration of this project. This project will last approximately one month. three weeks.
- 2021 Bridges: We have 2 bridges this year:
- one on CSAH 21, 2 miles north of CSAH 2, the bridge is open and is nearing completion, however their will be a lane closure for one day due to painting the bridge.
- one on C-109 1/4 mile south of CSAH 16 is currently being worked on and will last 2 to 4 weeks.
- 2021 Seal Coating: has been completed for this year
- 2021 Overlay Projects: Paving on CSAH 1 and 16 are complete, both highways are open to traffic. Expect minor delays while we finish up the projects.
- CSAH 1: Full Depth Reclamation, 5" bituminous, is nearing completion. We need to finish the shoulder work and get it striped
- CSAH 16: 4" mill/overlay, is nearing completion. We need to finish the shoulder work and get it striped
- CSAH 31: Full Depth Reclamation is complete. Bituminous pavement is scheduled for spring 2022.
City of Blue Earth Projects:
- CSAH 6 (Main St.): Both intersections at 10th St. and Bartels Dr. will be closed at various times for water and sanitary construction. These intersections will remain gravel for most of the summer. Project information and updates are on the city’s website:
- Click here for project information and updates.
MN Department of Transportation Projects:
For more information on this project click our link MNDOT.Gov