ON SITE VISITING IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Video Visiting can be compleated using Turnkey and Reliance Telephone over the internet.
|Monday||7:00pm to 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||1:00pm to 4:00pm|
|Friday||2:00pm to 5:00pm|
- All visitors MUST be preapproved to visit before a visit will be allowed.
- Each inmate is allowed only two (2) visits per day, if time allows.
- Each Visitor is alowed 2 visits per scheduled visiting hours.
- Inmates awaiting initial court appearance will not be allowed to visit.
- Only one visitor allowed to visit at a time, unless it’s a legal guardian to a minor.
- Minors will be allowed to visit immediate family only and must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Visitors that have been an inmate of the Faribault County Jail in the last 3 months will not be approved to visit, unless visit is with immediate family member.
- Visitors that are on supervised release, probation or on any supervision status by court must have written approval by the supervising authority.
- All visitors must provide proper identification each time they visit. Identification must be a US government or state identification; other forms of ID are not accepted.
- Minors that wish to visit immediate family must provide documentation of relation with this application. The legal guardian must also complete the application process.
- Visiting may be canceled at any time, without notice.
- Visiting is considered a privilege.
- Contact visiting is NOT allowed.
- Applications that are incomplete or illegible will be denied.
- Applications may take up to one (1) week to process.
- Information provided here will be verified. This includes but not limited to a criminal history, warrant check and verification with court.
- A separate application must be made for each inmate that you want to visit and for each stay of the inmate.