Permit to Carry and Permit to Purchase/Transfer

Permit to Carry and Permit to Purchase forms can be obtained from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (MN BCA) or under the "Forms" tab on our web site.

Permit to Carry applications can only be turned into the Sheriff's Office in Person by the applicant during normal business hours.

Incomplete applications will not be processed.

Attention Veterans & Active Military Personnel:

If you are applying for a Minnesota Permit to Carry a Concealed Weapon, you are now eligible for a discount. In order to receive your discount, you must advise us of your status and provide proof of your veteran or current enlistment status at the time of application. Please note that refunds will not be issued at a later date. The Faribault County Sheriff's Office thanks you for your service.