- Utility installations
Click here for a Utility Permit Application form
Miscellaneous Work Permits
- Grading in the county right of way
- Private tile in the county right of way
- Manure pumping
- Work which obstructs the right of way
Click here for a Miscellaneous Work Permit Application form
Oversize/Overweight (OSOW) Permits
- Any Over Size or Over Weight load that is transported on Faribault County or Township roads
Click here for a OSOW Permit Application form (New Form)
Click here to use OSOW Permit Calculator to determine fee (Only required for Overweight 110,000 lbs & over)
During Spring Load Restrictions, permits for over 80,000 lb Gross
Vehicle Weight will be issued if all axle and group weights are legal.
- Any new driveway, field entrance, street, or commercial access on a Faribault County road.
Since July 1, 2017 the following Driveway Permit fees must be submitted with each permit:
|Standard Driveway||$100 w/ $100 returned upon satisfactory final inspection|
|Commercial Driveway||$200 w/ $200 returned upon satisfactory final inspection|
Click here for a Driveway Permit Application form.
The online permit forms are "fillable" or they can be printed and completed by hand.
Please follow these steps to use the fillable feature:
- Save blank form as a .pdf to computer.
- Open form on computer and type information onto the form and save again.
- The completed form can now be Emailed to the County.
Burning permits can be obtained from the city hall of the fire district you live in. The permits are valid for 1 year. You must call in each day that you are actually burning. You can call the Sheriff's Office when you burn. Please have the name the permit is issued to along with your Township and Section Number when you call. The Sheriff's Office phone number is 507-526-5148.