The latest Minnesota State Highway Map is now available online. Produced every two years, the state map can be viewed or printed directly from the website, or you can order a free one from Explore Minnesota or pick one up at any MnDOT district office or travel information center. Don’t forget, the 2019 state bicycle map is also available online.
- Map 911 of Faribault County
- City Map of Faribault County
- Click on link for a list of Faribault County Township Officers
- Faribault County GIS Viewer (online County Ditch Map service)
- 2017-2021 5 Year County Construction Plan
- MnDOT 2020-2022 Construction Plan for District 7 (includes Faribault County)
- MnDOT 2023 Construction Plan for District 7 (includes Faribault County)
- Commissioners Map
- Harn Map
- Bridges of Faribault County
- Deficient Bridges in Faribault County or use (Minnesota Statewide Bridge Inspections)
- Snow Plow Routes
- Right-of-Way Map (Note: This is a rough guide. Right-of-Way varies. Contact the Recorders Office to verify actual distances)
Click on link to get free download of Google Earth. Once inside the website click on download button.